Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Awkward + Awesome

I love reading these, so I thought I'd start doing them on here! I do have quite a few interesting moments, but for now, we'll limit it to three in each category ;)

Awkward:

Not receiving an answer to a text or facebook message and wondering if the person is mad at you.

Rounding the corner of your house whistling "He wears a blue bonnet" (old English folk song) and realizing state guys are putting up a "Work Zone" sign right there! AHHH

Taking selfies and realizing your face is extremely sunburnt...

Awesome!

Finding a baby deer at the park and picking it up! She was cute!

Going outside to feed my pets on Mother's Day and taking selfies with them and my yearling goat putting his muzzle to my forehead right as I snapped a shot! O.O So cute! He gave me a Mother's Day kiss!

Finding out the person that didn't text you back is not at all mad at you! *whew!*


There you have it! Hope it made you smile! Let me know if you want pictures of my goat and the deer! I love comments!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I can totally relate to the first one! Haha I love these :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete