Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Awkward + Awesome

Because these are always fun :D

Awkward:

1. Accidentally sounding extremely racist toward two Asians at youth group, who I happen to get along with better than anyone else there....

2. Getting dressed up for a photo shoot and your neighbour friend coming over.. yeah... I just.. look like this every day...

3. Standing there waiting to say goodbye to your youth leader as one of the kids' parents is having this deep discussion about looking deeper into things with them and you just have no clue what he's trying to say....

Awesome:

1. Making new friends (one of the Asians I sounded racist about hehehe)

2. Blogging :D

3. Winning all but one of the five games we've played in our youth group series so far! Go team Lacidar! lol

Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a Christian homeschooler, writer, and musician too! I really like your blog and I love this Awkward & Awesome. :) I totally relate to Awk #1... I do that all the time... and the fact that I'm Asian just makes it more awkward. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Inna! So cool! I'm glad you like my blog. Haha! That is funny :P The one kid there sometimes is, too :P

      Glad you found my blog!
      Ruth

      Delete