Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Books and Awkward+Awesome

I've been reading a real real lot lately! Let's see... I have read, Secret Believers, The Calling, Tramp for the Lord, and The Hiding Place for "Christian books". I've also read two books by G.A. Henty (look him up if you're looking for interesting history books) At the Point of the Bayonet, and For the Temple. Both of those are really good. As a matter of fact, it was the second time I read the former and third or fourth I've read the latter.

Then I've been reading random various books from the late 1800's early 1900's.

Alrighty... that epic time in my posts! Awkard+Awesome!

Awkward:

1. Sitting in a bus on the way home from camp and finally deciding to read your shirt everybody signed and finding a random guy wrote "I love you" on it........... Yeaaaaah.. thanks for not signing your name, bro.

2. Not being able to tell when people are kidding..... gets difficult

Awesome:

1. Camp was awesome!

2. School starting soon! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment