Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Never Forget

I want to remind you, readers, to remember the people who died today fourteen years ago during the attacks on our country. Pray for their families and for their friends. Remember our emergency workers, our military members, and our leaders and don’t forget to pray for them.
When the towers fell, America came together in a great way to provide relief and cleanup and sympathy. We joined together to rid ourselves of a crisis. We were great! Because we would not be put down, because we turned to God in the midst of our calamity, we rose up from that crisis.  Never forget what we can be as a country! Never forget to pray for our nation. 

That's what I wrote for the group blog I blog with :) You can check it out over at https://girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com/ 

Honestly, I cannot even imagine what would happen if we were to face such a crisis now. I hope we would be able to all pull together but at the same time, I am very glad we haven't had to find out yet! 
Our country is in my prayers. I hope it is in yours as well.

Never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment