So I've been doing a fair amount of reading, as usual. Here's a list of books I like (it is by no means a complete list!)
Uncle Tom's Cabin (Harriet Beecher Stowe)
I Rode With Stonewall (Henry Kyd Douglas)
Around the World in Eighty Days (Jules Verne)
The Story of the Trapp Family Singers (Baroness Maria von Trapp)
The Dave Darrin series (H. Irving Hancock)
The G.A. Henty series (Lots of books about different kids all historic fiction with really detailed history in them! Awesome!)
There ya' go! Those are some of the many books I like! Now for Awkward+Awesome!
1. Talking to somebody and you know their family fairly well and you've met them twice before and you know who they are but they just nod and smile politely the whole time while their eyes just go back and forth over your face as they try to remember who on earth "this girl I see every time I come home and is really into the military" is. ....
2. Having all your younger siblings and an older brother go to Field & Stream and being back in the cramped bow area and having to duck twice to get out of employees ways....
3. Remembering how awkward you were as a tween and how you thought you had it all figured out how you just knew what you wanted to do and knew everything about being an adult. No.
1. Having chats with your really strong Christian aunt!
2. Having your friends' baby toddler girl finally grin at you and let you hold her. (Never could get her to let me hold her when she was a baby)
3. Feeling God's love.