Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Awkward + Awesome

It's that time again. Even with no youth group! :O Imagine that!

Awkward:

1. My baby goat putting her muzzle up just as I say, "kisses" to her and pursed my lips. Yup, I got kissed by a goat!

2. My other baby goat refusing to put his muzzle up like he always does when I say "kisses" due to being in a bad humour with me for taking him back to his pen... very awkward to have a goat diss you.

Awesome: (this is very hard hahaha)

1. Successfully keeping house :D

2. Free time :D

Well there ya go :D Don't forget to give a title for the poem in my last post! I need help! hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! You have a baby goat???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Hannah, I do! We have quite a lot of goats, but when babies get abandoned by their mommies, I feed them :) I have some pictures of my two bucklings http://randomramblingsofruth.blogspot.com/2015/05/update.html

      Anthem is my doeling (sister to two does I had to adopt last year :P evil mom right there! haha) I don't think I have pictures of her up yet...

      And yes, baby goats are adorable! Comanche (the one who dissed me last night) said he was sorry today by bleating and coming over to get a kiss this morning hahaha

      Delete