Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

What Goes On

So we've officially breaked for Summer, but I am still currently working on schoolwork. Because, if I stop for the whole summer, I end up forgetting everything, and besides, there's nothing to do sometimes so it's nice to keep going! I officially like studying :D

I'm also working on some things, finishing closing the porch in, painted my bedroom set the prettiest colour (hopefully pictures coming soon!), redecorated it, dug fence post holes few weeks ago, taking care of goats... yup! Little bit of music going on, but not much. That needs to change!

So, and Awkward + Awesome, because I love those! (And I'm just a really awkwardly awesome person, you know?)

Awkward:

1. Looking into the Chapel at church (with your face painted blue) and seeing your Senior Pastor's wife sitting inside with a group of ladies... yeeeeeeeeeah

2. Your voice cracking trying to hit a high note while singing at church, and just- stopping. No way I'm going to try that again.

3. Trying to scoot across a floor on a bathroom rug faster than another kid (my youth leaders love making us embarrassed and putting us on the spot)

4. Shaking around with a tissue box filled with ping pong balls tied to your back... Very awkward. (Thanks youth leaders! It was awesome! haha)

Awesome:

1. Happening to bake the same flavour pie that all the people you know love. Awesomeness.

2. Winning the tissue box game for my team. That was awesome!

3. Friends graduating! EEEP! I'm left behind! NOOOO! lol

4. Hanging with friends... virtually and in person! :D


There you go! Now you know a little of what I've been up to.. peeking into rooms with a blue face... shaking around all over the place to get ping-pong balls out of a tissue box... baking pies... Yeah! Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment