Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Prayer Date

Hey, people! That time again. For those who are new to following me, I periodically arrange prayer dates to pray for the persecuted church. It's not big, and we don't actually meet together, but we pray together at the same time. Sometimes, it's the little groups of people, the people who really are in earnest about what they're praying for, that make all the difference.

That being said, I want to arrange a prayer date for us to pray again. Due to having company this weekend, it can't really be this weekend. Can we make it next Tuesday? Let's say around eight o'clock again? That would be July 6th, at 8:00  pm EST. I hope you can join us in spirit! Praise God He hears us as a group even when we are far away!


4 comments:

  1. I am not sure I'll be able to participate in this one...I have Mock Trial practice Tuesdays and Thursday nights...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue what "Mock Trial" is! haha but okay! You don't have to be there for the whole hour! Just sometime between 8 and 9pm, just give a little prayer real quick? :)

      Delete
    2. lol Mock Trial basically is where a team is given a pretend court case and you have to develop it. You have to act as witnesses and attorneys and everything...it is a little easier to explain in person. If I remember I will try to pray!

      Delete